At the time of registration, The Congress Organisers, Congress Secretariat, and its agents will provide the most recent information. The delegate and/or speaker accept that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of the Congress Organisers and will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions, and changes to the program or content of the event. The Congress Organisers reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty, and in such situations, no refunds, part refunds, or alternative offers shall be made.
- Congress Organisers reserves the right to update the Disclaimer without notice to you.
- Congress Organisers cannot control all content published or disseminated at the event. You may find other delegates' or participants' communications, graphics, audio files, or other information inappropriate, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest or misleading, and/or deceptive; however, you alone are solely responsible for your interaction with other delegates and agree to act responsibly and exercise caution, common sense, and safety while in attendance at the Congress.
- Congress Organisers, Congress Secretariat, agents, and affiliates shall not be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, or expenses arising out of or referable to the event.
- The Congress Organisers maintain absolute editorial control and approval of all content in materials bearing the EBPOM-Asia and their respective society's name and logo. All Congress Organisers do not endorse any company, brand or products, nor does their society's name or logo appear on any products or products marketing collaterals. Such endorsement is neither actual nor implied.
- Permission needs to be sought before using of the EBPOM-Asia, and their respective Congress Organisers' logo and name are permitted.